- For Patients
We want your registration process to go as smoothly as possible. That is why we have created a guide to help ease the process.
You may be required to sign the following:
- Consent to treatment
- Authorization to bill insurance
If you are a Medicare recipient, you will be required to sign:
- Medicare Secondary questionnaire
- Medicare Rights Statement
Remember to bring with you at the time of registration the following items:
- Social Security Card
- All active insurance cards
- Picture ID
- Living Will, if you have one
- Durable Power of Attorney, if you have one
Click here to view our Campus Map.