Cardiologists in Chattanooga
Cardiovascular disease is the leading cause of premature death and disability in the United States. At Parkridge Medical Center, our cardiologists provide the most comprehensive care in the Chattanooga region.
For a free physician referral, please call (423) 622-6848.
We use cutting edge technology and the latest procedures to effectively diagnose and treat heart rhythm irregularities. Our electrophysiology (EP) lab physicians were the first in the Chattanooga area to implant an MRI-compatible ICD (cardiac defibrillator).
The Heart Center at Parkridge Medical Center
The Open Heart Team at Parkridge Medical Center has performed bypass surgeries for over 20 years, combining experience, expertise and compassionate care.
The Heart Center at Parkridge Medical Center offers a wide array of diagnostic imaging services, interventional procedures and minimally invasive treatment options for cardiac patients.
- Afib Ablation
- Cardiac Ablation
- Convergent Procedure
- Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)
- Endovascular Aneurysm Repair - Stent Grafting (EVAR)
- Implanted Cardiac Defibrillator (ICD)
- MAZE & Mini-MAZE
- Minimally Invasive Bypass Surgery (MID CABG)
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI)
- The Convergent Procedure
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm Repair
- Valve Replacement and Repair
- Transmyocardial Laser Revascularization (TMR)
- WATCHMAN Left Atrial Appendage Closure Device
- WATCHMAN Left Atrial Appendage Closure Implantation